S-Bank Plc, Stock exchange release, 6 April 2023 at 12.00 o'clock at noon
Resolutions of S-Bank Plc's Annual General Meeting 2023
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of S-Bank Plc was held on Thursday 6 April 2023 in Helsinki. The AGM took the following decisions:
Adoption of the financial statements and consolidated financial statements
The AGM adopted the company’s financial statements and consolidated financial statements for the financial year that ended on 31 December 2022.
Use of the profit shown on the balance sheet
The AGM decided that the profit for the financial period of EUR 44 667 712.18 will be entered in retained earnings and that a dividend of EUR 0.75 per share, totalling EUR 5 010 135.00, will be paid from the parent company’s distributable assets.
Discharge from liability of the members of the Board of Directors and the CEO
The AGM discharged from liability the persons who served as the members of the Board of Directors and the company’s Chief Executive Officers during the financial period ended on 31 December 2022.
Remuneration of the members of the Board of Directors and the auditors
The AGM decided that
- a member of the Board of Directors will be paid a monthly fee of EUR 2 250, and
- the Chairman of the Board of Directors will be paid a monthly fee of EUR 3 375;
- in addition, an attendance fee will be paid as follows:
- EUR 500 for Board meetings,
- EUR 500 for Risk Committee meetings,
- EUR 250 for Audit Committee meetings, and
- EUR 250 for Compensation and Nomination Committee meetings;
- no attendance fees will be paid for e-mail meetings or training events.
The AGM also decided that the auditor will be compensated in accordance with a reasonable invoice.
Number and election of the members and deputy members of the Board of Directors
The AGM decided that seven ordinary members and one deputy member will be elected to the Board. The AGM elected Jari Annala, Tom Dahlström, Kati Hagros, Veli-Matti Liimatainen, Hillevi Mannonen, Jorma Vehviläinen and Olli Vormisto as full members of the Board of Directors and Kim Biskop as a deputy member.
Number and election of auditors
The AGM decided to elect one auditor, and elected Authorised Public Accounting firm (KHT) KMPG Oy Ab as the auditor, with Petri Kettunen as the principally responsible auditor.
Helsinki 6 April 2023
Board of Directors
- Jussi Sokka, SVP, Legal and Governance, S-Pankki Oyj, firstname.lastname@example.org
- S-Pankin viestintä, S-Bank's communications, +358 50 573 5855, email@example.com
About S-Bank Plc
S-Bank is a Finnish bank and part of S Group. We exist to give everyone the possibility of a little more wealth. We have more than three million customers and we know their day-to-day life. We bring convenience and value to our customers through our easy-to-use digital services, for example. Being a full-service bank, we offer support to our customers every day and at the turning points in their lives. s-pankki.fi